Dr. Hemant Sharma
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant , FRCS, DNB, Diploma, MBBS, 24 years of experience,
Dr. Hemant Sharma has over 24 years of experience in Orthopedic. He completed MBBS from Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Diploma from St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, DNB (in Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery) from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and FRCS – Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons, England.
He is a member of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), General Medical Council (GMC), UK, Medical Council of India (MCI) and Delhi Medical Council. Some of the services provided him are Foot Assessment, Shoulder SLAP (Tear) Lesions, Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders, Neck Pain Treatment and Reconstruction and Bone Lengthening. His clinical interest lies in adult reconstructive orthopedic, joint replacements, tumor and musculoskeletal problems.
- Reconstructive orthopedic,
- Joint Replacements,
- Tumor and musculoskeletal problems
Education and Training
- FRCS, 2010, Royal College of Surgeons, England
- DNB, 2000, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak
- Diploma, 1997, St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi
- MBBS, 1995, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, M D University, Rohtak