Dr. (Brig.) B. K. Singh
35 years of experience
Dr. (Brig.) B. K. Singh is a renowned joint replacement surgeon who established world-class joint Replacement center in Army R & R Hospital, Delhi. He has performed more than 5000 Arthroplasty procedures. He is a pioneer in Uni Condylar Knee Replacement and Total Ankle Replacement. He is the only surgeon in India who has expertise in Robotic Hip and Knee Replacements. He has many National and International publications to his credit and has been organizing workshops in Joint Replacement Surgery for past 10 years. He is also a postgraduate examiner and DNB inspector.
- MBBS (1972) Armed Forces Medical College Pune.
- MS (Surgery) (1981) Armed Forces Medical College Pune.
- M S (Ortho) (1987) Armed Forces Medical College Pune.
- Super Specialty Training in Joint Replacement Surgery (1991-1993)
- (i) Trained in Institute of Orthopaedics, The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Oswestry, University of Birmingham (UK) for two years.
- (ii) Trained in Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery Osaka, Japan. 2003
- Associate Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Army Hospital