Dr. Ashish Taneja
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, 15 years of experience
Dr. Ashish Taneja is a renowned Orthopaedist and Joint Replacement Surgeon practicing successfully for more than 15 years. He is proficient in performing Primary and Revision Joint Replacement surgery, Uni-compartmental Knee Arthroplasty, Computer Navigated Knee Replacement, and Arthroscopic knee surgery.
Besides, he offers treatment for Orthopaedic Trauma, Spondylosis, Fracture, Joint Dislocation, etc. The doctor is a recipient of awards such as Best Research Paper Award – University of Calgary, May 2016 and CUHK-AADO Scholarship April 2010, Hong Kong.
He is a member of multiple prestigious associations that include: Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (ISHKS), Indian Arthroplasty Association (IAA), International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA), Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA), Delhi Medical Council (DMC), SICOT (International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology), AADO (Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis) and World Orthopaedic Concern.
- Hip Replacement
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
- Computer Navigated Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Elbow Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
Education and Training
- MBBS, 2004, Delhi University
- MS, 2007, Orthopaedics, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Fellowship, 2015, Joint Preservation (Hip and Knee replacement and reconstruction), University of Missouri, Columbia
- Fellowship, 2017, Joint Replacement Surgery, University of Calgary, Canada