Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MRCS, MS, MBBS, 22 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra is an orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon with more then 22 years of experience. He has performed more than 2500 hip and knee replacements along with numerous spine and trauma surgeries. He has done MBBS and MS in orthopedics from Delhi University, and was a gold medalist in the post graduation program.
He went on to do fellowships in countries like Germany, Austria, USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Dr. Mishra is a member of Indian Orthopedic Association, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Medical Council of India (MCI), Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Delhi Medical Council, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and SICOT.
- Primary and Revision knee Replacement,
- Primary and Revision and hip replacement,
- Minimally invasive spine surgeries
Education and Training
- MRCS, 2005, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow
- MS, 2003, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- MBBS, 1997, G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi