Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat
Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat – Urologist
Chairman, MBBS, MS, MNAMS, MCh, Fellowship, 39 years of experience, New Delhi, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat is the Group Chairman – Institute of Urology & Robotic Surgery . He lead the way to establish four successful Urology and Renal Transplant programs in India at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (Lucknow), Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospitals (New Delhi), and Medanta Medicity (Gurgaon). His publications and presentations at national and international forums have focussed on minimally invasive Urology. An accomplished Endourologist, and a Laparoscopic and Robotic surgeon, Dr. Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat has been a Guest Faculty at most Endourology and laparoscopic workshops in India. He has the largest single-unit experience in the world for conducting more than 1200 Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomies.
At Medanta, he has successfully led minimally invasive, nephron-sparing renal surgery, prostate cancer surgery and bladder cancer surgery programs. An academician at heart, Dr. Ahlawat initiated the Urology training M.Ch. and D.N.B. programs at all previous institutions he was previously associated with. He was awarded with the prestigious Chakraborty Fellowship by the Indian American Urological Association in 1992 and the PN Berry Fellowship in 1995. During his stint at the Institute of Urology and Nephrology in 1995, the University College London Hospitals (UCLH), United Kingdom conferred the title of Honorary Lecturer upon Dr. Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat. He is currently a member of Board of Directors of the Endourology Society. He has been the Assistant Editor of the Indian Journal of Urology in past, and is currently a part of its editorial committee. He is an important part of many review teams of various national and international urology-based journals.
- Urology and Renal Transplantation,
- Endo-Urology (PCNL) for upper tract,
- Renal Transplantation,
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Robotic Urology.
- MBBS from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1976
- MS (General Surgery) from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1980
- MNAMS (General Surgery) DNB Board, New Delhi, 1982
- MCh (Urology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1986
- Institute of Urology & Robotic Surgery, Group Chairman- Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon , currently working
- Urology and Renal Transplantation, Executive Director- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road
- Urology, Chairman- Medanta-The Medicity , 2010
- Urology and Renal Transplantation, Director- Fortis Hospital, Noida , 2006
- Urology and Renal Transplantation, Senior Consultant – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi , 1997
- Institute of Urology and Nephrology, Honorary Lecturer- University College London Hospital , 1995
- Urology & Renal Transplantation, Professor- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow , 1987
- General Surgery, Surgical Resident- King George’s Medical College, Lucknow , 1978
- Urology, Executive Director- Medanta Mediclinic, Defence Colony
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.