Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal
Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal – Nephrologist
Director, MBBS, MD, DM, DNB, 27 years of experience, Noida, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal is a Nephrologist/Renal Specialist and Kidney and Transplantation Specialist in Sector 62, Noida and has an experience of 31 years in these fields. Dr. Manoj Kumar Singhal practices at Fortis Hospital in Sector 62, Noida and Goverdhan Tower in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad. He completed MBBS from University of Lucknow in 1987,MD – Medicine from University of Lucknow in 1991 and DM – Nephrology from SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW. in 1995.
He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA),National Academy of Medical Sciences,Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN),Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT),Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis,International Society of Nephrology (ISN),Delhi Nephrology Society,Delhi Medical Association (DMA),East Delhi Physician Association and Academy of Hospital Administration. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Adult Nephrology,Nephrology ICU and Transplant Nephrology etc.
- MBBS – King George’s Medical College Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1977
- MD – Medicine – King George’s Medical College Lucknow University, Lucknow, 1981
- DM – Nephrology – Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 1985
- DNB – Nephrology – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India, 1985
- MBA – HCA
- Critical care in Nephrology: Acid-Base, Fluids and Electrolytes Physiology
- Hemodialysis and Home PD: improving outcomes through CQI
- Kidney Transplantation: maintaining quality and increasing cost efficiency
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.