Dr. Manju Aggarwal
Dr. Manju Aggarwal – Nephrologist
Director, MBBS, MD, 15 years of experience, Gurgaon, IndiaSend Enquiry
A Nephrologist with many years of wide ranging experience in Nephrology at some of the best medical institutes, including, University of Minnesota, which is one of the best in the world. She has expertise in treating critically ill patients with acute and chronic renal failure, patients on dialysis and renal transplant. She is experienced in managing difficult and high risk renal transplants especially those who require desensitization. She pursues medical care with compassion and perfection.
- Nephrology, chronic renal failure
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1976
- MD- Internal Medicine from G B Pant Hospital/ Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1980
- Fellowship in Nephrology from the University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN, USA, 1992
- DNB (Nephrology) from DNB Board, New Delhi, 1993
- Consultant Nephrologist at Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, 1993-1996
- Consultant Nephrologist at Mool Chand Hospital, 1993-1996
- Consultant Panelist (Nephrology) at Escort’s Heart Institute, 1993-1996
- Sr. Consultant (Nephrology) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, 1996-2012
- Senior Consultant and Head (Nephrology) at Sant Parmanand Hospital, 2001-2006
- Director and Head, Department of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation at Artemis Health Institute, 2012- Present
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.