Dr Hrishikesh Pai
26 years of experience
MBBS, MD, MSc, Fellowship
Dr. Pai, besides being an MD gold medalist at the University of Mumbai and Masters of Science in Clinical Embryology and Andrology from the Eastern Virginia Medical school USA, has also been the recipient of the Rashtriya Ekta award, the Best Doctor award from the Indian Medical Association, the Navshakti award for yeomen service in medicine, and even the Jai Hind College alumni award.
What these awards show are the many facets of this man who is more than just a reputed doctor, an academic, and a social worker.
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1985
- Fellowship in Reproductive Biology – Royal Womens Hospital Melbourne,Australia, 1990
- Masters in Clinical Embryology & Andrology – Eastern Virginia Medical School, 2007
- MBBS – University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1981
- 1991 – 2007 Assistant Honorary Consultant at K Bhabha Municipal general hospital
- 1993 – 2007 Assistant Honorary Professor at Dr D Y Patil Medical College
- 2009 – 2010 Founder and Executive editor at Journal of gynecological endoscopy and surgery
- 2012 – 2014 Founder Chairman at ISAR