Dr. Aanchal Agarwal
17 years of experience
MBBS, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr Agarwal is a leading gynaecologist in Delhi , with a zeal to help childless couples
- With an intensifying practise of 18+ years, she has been able to successfully help many couples facing fertility issues.
- She has a noteworthy article in various print media like E-Health
- She has completed her MBBS & DNB (Obstetrician and Gynaecologist) from the famed Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi. Following which she did her fellowship from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- She is the highest degree holder in Reproductive Endocrinology available in India, which is a distinctive factor in her credentials.
- Dr Agarwal has been invited as faculty to various national & international institutes to deliver lectures.
- She has been presented with Gold Medal & Chattra –Rattan by Vangymya –Vimarsh in Delhi.
- She is an active member of Member, Indian Fertility Society (IFS).Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- Her expertise lies in IVF and Infertility treatment in males/females.
- IVF and Infertility,
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures like ovarian cyst, fibroids and tubal blockage
List Of Treatments:
- Infertility Surgery
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Work Experience of Dr. Aanchal Agarwal
- Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Moolchand Hospital
- MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College
- DNB, Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Fellowship, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Awarded R. Vishwanathan award for outstanding performance in Medicine in final MBBS.
- Awarded a Gold Medal and “Chattra-Rattan” by “Vangmya-Vimarsh”, New Delhi