Dr. Smita Mishra
HOD , MBBS, MD, DNB, 33 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Paediatrics Cardiologist with 33+ years of experience. Represented as convener of 1st National consensus meet on Rheumatic Fever and Rheumatic Heart Diseases in children in 2007. Specializes in Interventional Pediatric Cardiology, and Noninvasive Pediatric Cardiology.
Her wide area of expertise includes Pediatric Cardiology- Noninvasive imaging, Fetal Echocardiography, Transthoracic and Esophageal Echocardiography, 3D Echocardiography, Pediatric Cardiology- Intervention, ASD, VSD & PDA device closure, Valvuloplasties (Pulmonary, Aortic valvotomy) and Coarct ballooning and stenting.
- Non Invasive Pediatric Cardiology
- Atrial Septal Defects,
- Congenital Valve Problems,
- Congenital Heart Disease,
- Kawasakis disease
Education and Training
- MBBS, SS Medical College,Rewa
- MD, SS Medical College,Rewa
- DNB, Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi