Dr. Sanjeev Chaudhary
Associate Director & Unit Head Cardiology, DNB, MD, 13 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Dr. Sanjeev Chaudhary is an acclaimed Interventional Cardiologist with 13+ experience. Operated more than 5,000 interventional procedures.
He has been the lead investigator for various clinical researches. Peculiarly his expertise lies in treating coronary angioplasty, angiography, Coronary disease in the diabetics, and Complex coronary interventions.
Received gold medal twice in PGIMS, Rohtak. Dr. Chaudhary has a lifetime membership of Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Echocardiography, and Cardiology Society of India.
- Cardiac Ablation
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- CT Angiogram
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds)
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Heart Transplant
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Vascular Surgery
- Heart Conditions
- ASD / VSD Device Closure
- Hypertension Treatment
- DNB, 2005, National Board of Examinations.
- MD, 1997, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.