Dr. S. K. Jain
Associate Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, FRCS, 30 years of experience,
Dr. S. K Jain is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon of high acclaim with experience of 30 years. The doctor is skilled in performing Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Oncosurgery, Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) and Esophageal Surgery.
He is a member of various prestigious associations which include: Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Thoracic and Vascular Surgeons of India, Delhi Medical Association, Indian Medical Association, Vascular Society of India, Indian Association of Bronchology, Venous Association of India, and Indian Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
He is associated with research and has numerous publications to his credit in National and International journals.
- Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Thoracic Oncosurgery
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1978, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- MS, 1982, General Surgery, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- MCh, 1985, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, University of Delhi
- FRCS, 1993, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburg
- Visiting Fellowship, Royal Brompton Hospital, London