Dr Rohit Goel
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM, 8 years of experience,
Dr. Rohit Goel is an interventional cardiologist and has experience of more than 8 years. Dr Rohit Goel did his MBBS from the University College of medical sciences(UCMS), University of Delhi. He did his MD in medicine from the prestigious Maulana Azad medical college(MAMC) and DM in Cardiology from the well renowned medical college PGI Chandigarh.
Dr Goel specializes in cardiac problems ranging from hypertension to heart failure management to the performance of complex cardiac interventions. He is well versed with several cardiac procedures such as complex coronary interventions, cardiac imaging to structural heart interventions.
He is a member of several prestigious associations, such as: President of Indian Society of Medical Fitness, Vice President of Indian Society of Echocardiography, Association of Physicians of India, Cardiology Society of India, and American Society of Echocardiography.
- coronary angiography / cardiac catheterisation / percutaneous coronary interventions
- angioplasty, stent implantation and rotablator treatment
- percutaneous device closure of atrial septal defect (ASD) and patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty of mitral, aortic and pulmonary valves
- percutaneous aortic valve replacement
- intra aortic balloon counterpulsation
- intravascular ultrasound imaging
- pressure wire measurement
- percutaneous cardiopulmonary bypass
- rotational coronary atherectomy
Education and Training
- MBBS, University College of medical sciences(UCMS), University of Delhi
- MD, Maulana Azad medical college(MAMC)
- DM, PGI Chandigarh.