Dr. Narendra Agarwal
Consultant , MBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, 7 years of experience,
Dr. Narendra Agarwal is a renowned Cardiothoracic Surgeon with experience of over 7 years. He has acquired skills in performing Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) drainage of multiloculated Empyema, Decortications, lung resection, Bullectomy and Pleurectomy, and Mediastinal masses.
Besides, he is adept in carrying out Robotic surgery for Mediastinal tumors and Lung resections. He is the recipient of several awards.
Dr. Narendra is a member of several prestigious associations such as Indian Society of Thoracic Surgery (ISTS), European Society of Thoracic Surgery (ESTS), Asian Thoracoscopic education program (ATEP) and Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES)
The doctor also has been associated with research and has publications to his credit in noted National and International journals.
- Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) drainage of multi-loculated Empyema
- Lung resection
- Mediastinal masses
- Robotic surgery for Mediastinal tumors
- Robotic surgery for Lung resections
- MBBS, 2003, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India
- MS, 2007, General Surgery, DY Patil University
- Fellowship, 2010, FCPS, General Surgery, College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai
- Fellowship, 2013, Minimal Access Surgery, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Training, Uniportal VATS, Shanghai Pulmonary Hospital
- Training, Robotic Thoracic Surgery, University of Alabama USA.