Dr. Mukul Bhargava
Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS, 8 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Dr. Mukul Bhargava is a versatile cardiologist who is well versed with all facets of Cardiology, both invasive and non-invasive. He has vast experience in state of the art cardiac interventions and therapeutics. He pursues his clinical practice based on a patient centred, evidence based approach to healthcare. He believes in inculcating a personal, compassionate and empathetic relationship with his patients and provide complete well being.
Expertise lies in treating Complex Coronary Interventions like Chronic Total Occlusion(CTO), Rotablation, intravascular imaging like OCT, IVUS, FFR, Peripheral Vascular Interventions like Aortic interventions(EVAR), Aneurysm Repair and Coiling, Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT Combo devices, and EP/RF ablations, and Percutaneous Valve interventions like BMV, TAVR, Tricuspid valve interventions.
Persuaded his MBBS Aligarh Muslim University followed by MD in medicine from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases
- Dobutamine Stress Test
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
- Trans-esophageal ECHO
- Complex Coronary Interventions like Chronic Total Occlusion(CTO)
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions like Aortic interventions(EVAR)
- Aneurysm Repair and Coiling
- Pacemaker Implantation
- CRT Combo devices
- EP/RF ablations.
- DM, 2018, University of Delhi.
- MD, 2012, Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- MBBS, 2008, Aligarh Muslim University.