Dr. Mahesh Wadhwani
Chief , MBBS, MD, MCh, 11 years of experience,
Dr Wadhwani is an exemplary surgeon, credited to be part of more than 6000 major heart surgeries over the last 11 years. He trained at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, which is the most premier institute in the field of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery in India. He also has the experience of being the founding member of three major corporate hospitals in North India, namely Narayana Hrudayalaya, Jaipur, FMRI Gurgaon, and Max Hospital Gurgaon.
He specializes in pediatric cardiac surgery, Beating Heart CABG, Total arterial Revascularization (TAROPCAB), Valve Replacement/ Valve Repair, Congenital Surgery/Congenital Defects, Atrial Septal Defect(ASD), Ventricular Septal Defect(VSD), Tetralogy of Fallot in Children (TOF), Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA), to list a few.
- Heart Failure surgery, eg Ventricular Assist devices and Heart Transplant.
- Congenital Heart Surgery, including neonatal heart surgery.
- Off-pump beating heart bypass surgery.
- Minimally invasive heart surgery.
Education and Training
- MBBS- Govt Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
- MS (General Surgery)-Govt MGMMC & MYH Indore.
- MCh (CTVS)-SCTIMST, Trivandrum.