Dr. Madhukar Shahi
Director , DNB, DM, MD, MBBS, 27 years of experience,
Dr. Madhukar Shahi is an eminent Interventional Cardiologist, practicing successfully for more than 27 years. He is skilled in carrying out Complex Coronary Interventions, Peripheral Interventions, Acute MI Intervention, Trans-radial Interventions, Balloon Valvuloplasty, Cartoid Interventions, and Pacemaker Implantation etc.
In case of Complex Coronary Interventions, he deftly uses the modern techniques including the use of Drug-Eluting Stents and devices like Atherectomy and Rotablation. He is a member of a number of prestigious associations. These are: Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Endovascular Society of India, Carotid Intervention Society of India.
- Complex Coronary Interventions,
- Peripheral Interventions,
- Acute MI Interventions,
- Transradial Interventions
Education and Training
- DNB, 1995, National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- DM, 1995, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- MD, 1992, Grant Medical College and Sir J. J Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, 1989, Christian Medical College, Madras University