Dr. Kuldeep Arora
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM, 16 years of experience,
Dr Kuldeep Arora is Senior Consultant Cardiologist, he has 16 years of experience in interventional cardiology and has successfully performed over 12,000 therapeutic cardiac interventions including coronary angioplasties, permanent pacemaker implantations, AICD’s, biventricular pacemakers and atrial septal defect device closure procedures.
He completed his D.M Cardiology from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research (SJIC) Bangalore. Later served there in SJICR Bangalore as lecturer and Assistant Professor of Cardiology. Before joining Artemis Hospital he was working as Associate Director Cardiology in Paras Hospitals Gurgaon.
He specializes in angiography & angioplasty via the radial route. A part from heart attack management, he has also expertise in pacemaker, ICD, CRT implantation, and device closure of atrial septal defects. A part from expertise in coronary angioplasties, his focus is increasing public awareness of heart disease.
- Interventional Cardiology,
- TransRadial Angiography and Angioplasty
- TransRadial Peripheral Intervention & EPS and PPI
- AICD, CRT and CRT+D implantation
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1999, Government Medical College, Jabalpur
- MD, 2002, Gandhi Medical College ,Bhopal
- DM, 2007, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research Bangalore