Dr Hemant Madan
21+ years of exp
DM, MD, MBBS,
Dr. Hemant Madan is the Senior Consultant & Director – Cardiology at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram. He has completed his MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, MD – General Medicine from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, and DM – Cardiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum. Dr. Hemant Madan is an experienced doctor with an experience of 22 years in this field. Some of the services provided by the doctor are Angioplasty, Pacemaker Implantation, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery and Cardiac Invasive Procedures, etc.
Dr. Madan is a member of Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Indian College of Cardiology (ICC) and Paediatric Cardiac Society of India FSCAI. Moreover, he has also been awarded the Vishishta Sewa Medal by the President of India in 2014 along with being commended twice by Chief of the Air Staff and Commander in Chief respectively.
- Cardiology, Senior Consultant & Director- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram , currently working
- Cardiology, Senior Consultant & Additional Director- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- MBBS – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune – 1988
- MD – General Medicine – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune – 1995
- DM – Cardiology – Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum – 2003