Dr Rajneesh Malhotra
Dr Rajneesh Malhotra – Interventional Cardiologist
Interventional expertise:Simple and complex Coronary Angioplasty Peripheral angioplasty, including Renal and Carotid Angioplasty.
Professional Qualifications and Fellowships:
- M.B.B.S., Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai.
- M. D. – General Medicine, Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai.
- 1991: D. M. – Cardiology 1991, Grant Medical College & J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- 1992-1997: Senior Clinical Assistant/ Assistant Cardiologist, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Bombay.
- 1997-1998: Fellow in Interventional Cardiology, Townsville General Hospital, University Teaching Hospital, Queensland, Australia.
- 1998-1999: Fellow in Interventional Cardiology, Epworth Hospital & Victorian Heart Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
Papers, Publications and Awards
- Certificate of Merit for standing 2nd in D.M. Card. Examination by Mumbai University
- More than 25 scientific publications in National and International journals.
- Presented several papers in National and International conferences.
- Awarded Australian-Bard Scholarship for training in Interventional cardiology, Australia.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.