Dr Hasmukh Ravat
M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology), Fellow in Inte
Dr. Ravat is a leading name in heart care in India and has an extensive experience of clinical and invasive cardiology. He has primary interest in coronary and peripheral angioplasty. Dr. Ravat had a privilege of learning and practicing at renowned places in Mumbai and Australia. He had exclusive training for two years in Interventional Cardiology in Australia. He has experience of more than 5000 interventional cardiac procedures and angioplasty . He has participated in several National and International conferences.
Simple and complex Coronary Angioplasty Peripheral angioplasty, including Renal and Carotid Angioplasty.
Professional Qualifications and Fellowships::
- M.B.B.S., Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai.
- M. D. – General Medicine, Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai.
- 1991: D. M. – Cardiology 1991, Grant Medical College & J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- 1992-1997: Senior Clinical Assistant/ Assistant Cardiologist, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Bombay.
- 1997-1998: Fellow in Interventional Cardiology, Townsville General Hospital, University Teaching Hospital, Queensland, Australia.
- 1998-1999: Fellow in Interventional Cardiology, Epworth Hospital & Victorian Heart Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
Papers, Publications and Awards:
- Certificate of Merit for standing 2nd in D.M. Card. Examination by Mumbai University
- More than 25 scientific publications in National and International journals.
- Presented several papers in National and International conferences.
- Awarded Australian-Bard Scholarship for training in Interventional cardiology, Australia.