Dr. Aparna Jaswal
17 years of experience
MBBS, MD, DNB
Dr. Aparna Jaswal is an acknowledged expert in Cardiology at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi.She has been working at FEHI as a Principal Consultant since 1998.Dr. Jaswal has to her credit Certified Cardiac Device Specialist from the HRS, USA. Dr. Jaswal has many research projects and has been actively participating in National and International Research Trials. She has been invited as a faculty to various national and international symposia and workshops. She also has to her credit for having been the first electrophysiologist to start an EP program in Mauritius in November 2010.Dr. Jaswal has advanced as a Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, USA in March 2011.
- Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Cardiology, Principle Consultant- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center, Okhla Road , currently working
- MBBS from Andhra Pradesh Univerisy, 1993
- M.D. (Medicine) from Delhi University, AHRR, 1998
- DNB (Cardiology) from National Board of Examination, New Delhi, 2003
- Has also received training in Cardiac Electrophysiology at St Luke?s Hospital, Milwaukee, USA.
- Has credit ‘Certified Cardiac Device Specialist’ from the IBHRE, HRS