Dr. Vidya Subramaniyan
Dr. Vidya Subramaniyan – Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon
Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh, 12 years of experience, Chennai, IndiaSend Enquiry
A Consultant at the department of Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery in Apollo Spectra Hospitals, M R C Nagar, Dr. Vidya Subramaniyan has over a decade of rich experience in this field. Her area of interest lies in sub-specialties of Plastic Surgery such as burns, breast, hands, reconstructive microsurgery and cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Vidya Subramaniyan has treated several patients suffering from deformities in India and gives every patient the best of medical care. Dr. Vidya Subramaniyan has published several papers in India and abroad and is a member of prestigious medical associations.
- MBBS – Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1993
- MS – General Surgery – Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1998
- MCh – Plastic Surgery – Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, 2002
- Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery, Senior Consultant- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai , currently working
- Breast Surgery, Consultant- Prashanth Super Speciality Hospitals, Velachery , currently working
- Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery, Consultant- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, M R C Nagar
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.