Dr. Vivek Belathur
15+ years of experience
DM, MD, MBBS.Send Enquiry
Dr. Vivek Belathur is an eminent Medical Oncologist with a vast experience of nearly 15 years. He has a keen interest in cases related to preventive oncology, breast cancer, GI cancer, bladder cancer, lymphomas, head & neck tumors and many others. He also has extensive experience in immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and Molecular genetic based treatments.
Dr. Vivek completed MBBS from Mysore Medical College in 2001, followed by MD in General Medicine from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute in 2005.
He also did DM in Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology in 2013. Previously, Dr. Vivek has worked with reputed hospitals outside India such as The Tweed Hospital NSW Australia.
At present, he is a member of ASCO, ESMO, and ISMPO. He has made several presentations and publications at national and international levels, and also has been involved in many clinical trials.
- Breast Cancer Management
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors
- PICC Line Insertion
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Melanoma Treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Giant Cell tumour Treatment
- Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Cancer Screening (Preventive).
- DM, 2013, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology.
- MD, 2005, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore.
- MBBS, 2001, Mysore medical college.