Dr. Sudesh M Phanse
Dr. Sudesh M Phanse – Surgical Oncologist
31+ years of experience
DNB, MS, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Sudesh Phanse is a well-known Surgical Oncologist, who has been practicing for the last 31 years. He has a keen interest in Head & Neck Tumor surgery, Reconstructive procedures, breast cancer, gynecological malignancies, brachytherapy, sarcomas, thoracic cancer surgery, External beam radiation, prostate cancer and many other treatments.
He was awarded as the Best Resident Doctor by KEM Hospital in 1989-90. He also received CT Thakkar Oration Award at XI Annual Conference, Mumbai in 1997.
Dr. Sudesh completed his MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1984, followed by MS in Oncology in 1989. Thereafter, he completed DNB in Surgical Oncology in 1981.
He has worked with reputed hospitals such as Tata Memorial Hospital, and Guru Nanak Hospital. Currently, he is a member of Indian Medical Association, Association of Medical Consultants, and Mumbai Oncology Association.
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Reconstructive procedure
- Gynecological and urological malignancy
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast & sarcomas
- Thoracic Cancer Surgery
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- External Beam Radiation For Prostate Cancer
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Cancer Surgery
- Giant Cell tumour Treatment
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- DNB, 1991, FPA
- MS, 1989, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- MBBS, 1984, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College