Dr. Sidharth Sahni
Dr. Sidharth Sahni – Surgical Oncologist
20+ years of experience
MBBS, MRCS, FellowshipSend Enquiry
Dr. Sidharth Sahni is a Surgical Oncologist with an experience of nearly 20 years. He is a celebrated member of the Indian Menopause Society and EUSOMA (European Society of Mastology). He is also the Founding Member of the Indian Society of Nephrology.
Dr. Sahni is a certified tutor at the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, and also a specialist breast surgeon to the American Embassy in New Delhi, The Russian Embassy, The Israeli Embassy, The Italian Embassy, and The Australian High Commission.
He is specialized in Breast cancer, Surgical oncology, Cancer research, Healthcare, Public health, etc. Dr. Sahni has been invited to speak at both national and worldwide scientific conferences as he has been a part of various trials at an international level.
- Phyaryngeal Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Brain Cancer
Work Experience of Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Head of Department, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- MBBS, 1989, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MRCS, 1995, The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Fellowship, 2005, European Institute of Oncology, Milan