Dr. Shveta Giri
Dr. Shveta Giri – Surgical Oncologist
17+ years of experience
MBBS, MDSend Enquiry
Dr Shveta Giri is one of the most renowned Surgical Oncology in practicing at Venkateshwar Hospital of successful surgeries and his expertise lies in the field of Surgical Oncology. Dr Shveta Giri has achieved several recognitions such as Surgical Oncology
She offers treatment for genitourinary and gynecological cancers. She is adept in performing Ovarian Cancer Surgery, HIPEC by both open and closed techniques, Robotic Surgery and Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery.
She is proficient in managing cancer of Vulva, Vagina, Cervix, Ovary. She also has expertise in treating Endometrium and Ovarian Cyst, Adnexal masses by laparoscopic techniques. Besides, she carries out pre-invasive lesions by colonoscopy and manages pre-cancerous lesions by both ablation and excision techniques.
She also routinely performs all the different types of Peritonectomies in cases of peritoneal surface malignancies. She has been invited as a faculty in numerous National and International conferences and also attends CME’s and workshops. She is involved in teaching PG and DNB Students at Jaipur Golden Hospital.
Dr. Shveta is a member of multiple prestigious associations such as: International Gynecologic Cancer Society (IGCS), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India (AOGIN)Asia-Oceania Research Organisation on Genital Infection and Neoplasia, and AGOICON.
- HIPEC by both open and closed techniques
- Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Management of cancer of Vulva, Vagina, Cervix, Ovary and Endometrium and Ovarian Cyst, Adnexal masses by laparoscopic techniques
- pre-invasive lesions by colonoscopy
- Management of precancerous lesions by both ablation and excision techniques.
- Peritonectomies in cases of peritoneal surface malignancies
- MD, G. S. V. M Medical College, Kanpur
- MBBS, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra