Dr. Saurav Kumar Ghosh
Dr. Saurav Kumar Ghosh – Surgical Oncologist
15+ years of experience
MCh, MS, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Saurav Kumar Ghosh is a Surgical Oncologist, based in Kolkata with 15+ years of experience. His expertise lies in the management of Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer Treatment, Head and Neck Tumor, Stem Cell Transplantation, Lung Cancer Treatment, Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy), External Beam Radiation, Sentinel Node Biopsy, Cancer Surgery, Splenectomy, Cancer Screening, etc.
Dr. Ghosh is a member of the Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Surgical Oncologist, Federation of Head Neck Oncology, Indian Medical Association. He has done his graduation and post-graduation from Calcutta University, followed by MCh in Surgical Oncology from the well known Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about the different types of Cancer.
- Breast Cancer Management
- Gynecological Cancer Treatment
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- External Beam Radiation For Prostate Cancer
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Cancer Surgery
- Splenectomy Cancer Screening (Preventive).
- MCh, 2011, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MS, 2008, Calcutta University
- MBBS, 1996, Calcutta University