Dr. S M Shuaib Zaidi
Dr. S M Shuaib Zaidi – Surgical Oncologist
18+ years of experience
MBBS, MS(Surgery), DNB(Surgery), Mch(Surgical Oncology)Send Enquiry
Dr. S. M Shuaib Zaidi is a renowned Surgical Oncologist with experience of more than 18 years.
He is skilled in performing Thoracic Oncology Surgery and Robotic Surgery. He carries out Surgeries for Lung cancer, esophageal cancer, Breast cancer, Mediastinal Cancer and Gastrointestinal cancer.
He is a pioneer in introducing an innovative technique for head and neck surgery known as Radical Neck dissection which helps to preserve the marginal mandibular nerve in order to ease the procedure.
He is also known for doing Robotic Esophagectomy and Lobectomy for oesophageal and lung cancer respectively in Delhi in 2011. He is a member of IASO and ISO. The innovative Radical Neck Dissection used by him was published in the journal of surgical oncology in 2007.
- Breast Cancer and Oncoplastic Surgery
- Upper GI Oncology Surgery
- Pancreatic Biliary Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery including Oesophagus Cancer, Lung Cancer and Mediastinal Tumours
- Blood Cancer
- Gynaecological Onco-Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatobiliary Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ocular Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- MBBS, 1995, Delhi University
- MS, General Surgery
- DNB, 2002, General Surgery under National Board of Examination
- MCh, 2005, Surgical Oncology, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- 2006, Clinical Fellowship, Advanced Thoracic Oncologic and Thoracoscopic Surgery, Oita University Hospital, Japan
- 2011, Training, Robotic Surgery, IRCAD, Strasbourg, France