Dr. Ravi Chander Veligeti
19+ years of experience
MBBS, MS, MChSend Enquiry
Dr. Ravi Chander Veligeti is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Continental Cancer Institute & Radiation Centre. A well-known cancer surgeon having more than a decade of experience, Dr.Ravi Chander has expertise in evidence-based management of all cancers. His special interest lies in minimally-invasive approaches to Oncosurgery i.e., both Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal, Gynec-Oncology and Thoracoscopic surgery for esophageal & lung cancers. Dr. Ravi is also proficient in HIPEC for advanced peritoneal malignancies. In his pursuit to attain complete patient satisfaction, Dr. Ravi Chander creates an empathy based relationship with his patients. He involves the patients in the decision making process and educates them at every step of the way.
- Cytoreductive surgery (CCRS) and HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intra Peritoneal Chemotherapy) for advanced intra abdominal malignancies
- State of art breast cancer surgeries which includes Onco-Plastic Reconstruction and Sentinel Lymph node Biopsy
- Laproscopic gynaec onco surgeries and gynaec onco surgeries
- Advanced GI surgeries and Laproscopic GI onco surgeries (Laproscopic esophagectomies and colorectal resection)
- Thoracoscopic surgeries for Lung & esophageal cancers
- Complex head and neck cancer surgeries with micro vascular reconstructions
Gynecologic Oncology and Laparoscopic Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Reconstructive, Microvascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Surgical Oncology.