Dr. Ranjan Kumar Mohapatra
Dr. Ranjan Kumar Mohapatra – Medical Oncologist
25+ years of experience
MBBS, MD, DMSend Enquiry
Dr. Ranjan Kumar Mohapatra is a renowned Medical Oncologist, with a thriving experience of more than 25 years. His area of interest is Haematol Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, and Solid Tumor.
He is a professional member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO), and European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT).
To his credit, there are numerous research papers published in national as well as international medical journals. He has also attended several conferences and talks where he shared his research work. He authored several chapters in medical books.
- Head and Neck Tumor
- Cancer Surgery
- Cancer Treatment
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Melanoma Treatment
- Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment
- Giant Cell tumor Treatment
- PICC Line Insertion
- Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Breast Cancer Management
- MBBS, Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sambalpur, Odisha
- MD, MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa
- DM, Cancer Institute (WIA), Chennai