Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju
Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju – Medical Oncologist
Medical OncologistSend Enquiry
- Director, Medical Oncology, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi (2011-2014)
- Director, Medical Oncology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon (2009-2011)
- Sr. Consultant, Medical Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi (2006-2009)
Education & Training:
- DM (Medical Oncology), Dr .Muthulaxmi College of Oncological Sciences & Cancer Institute, Chennai (1993)
- MD (Internal Medicine), Armed Forces Medical College, Pune (1984)
- MBBS, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer (1976)
- Awarded ‘Vishisht Seva Medal’ (VSM) by President of India for meritorious and distinguished service rendered in Armed Forces on the eve of Republic Day (2006)
- Col. K.K. Gupta Memorial Gold Medal 1984 for standing first in Advance Course Medicine (1982-1984)
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology. (ESMO)
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.