Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu
Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu – Surgical Oncologist
14+ years of experience
MBBS, MS (General Surgery),FICSSend Enquiry
She is presently working as a Consultant Surgical Oncology Indraprastha Apollo Hospital , New Delhi. She obtained her Post graduate degree (MS) from Govt. medical College, Patiala (Pb.)
She worked at Lady Hardinge Medical College (Breast Unit) as a Registrar (2004 to 2006).
She worked as a senior fellow in Breast Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai (2009) and then moved to M.D Anderson Cancer Center Houston, Texas (USA) to further polish her skills in Breast Oncology.
She is also the Chairperson of NGO – Guru Nanak Cancer Care Trust and the Vice-Chairperson of Guru Harkrishan Polyclinic, Bangla Sahib Gurdwara.
Dr. Saggu is trained in Breast Oncology & Reconstructive Breast surgeries M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas (US). She has numerous clinical paper presentations to her credit in national and international journals.
- Oncology Surgery
- Anal Piles
- Anal Fissures
- Gynae Oncology Cancer
- Colorectal problems
- MBBS, 1997, Govt. Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra
- MS, 2002, Govt. Medical College, Patiala, Punjab
- Fellowship, 2007, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship, 2008, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Fellowship, 2009, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai