Dr. Raja Tewari
12+ years of experience.
MRCOG, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Raja Tewari is a gynecologic oncologist and surgical oncologist with 12+ years of experience. He completed training in gynecological oncology from East Kent Cancer Center, UK.
He is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London, European Society of Gynecological Oncologist, American Association of Laparoscopic Gynecologists and British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology.
He completed a fellowship in gynecological oncology and laparoscopic gynecological oncology from Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital, London and University Hospital of North Midlands, UK.
He has won many awards, including: Honors at level and Distinction at ‘A’ level. Distinction in ANATOMY. Significance of tumor markers in gynae oncology QEQM, Margate-June 2013.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection,
- Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment,
- Breast Cancer Treatment,
- Lung Cancer Treatment,
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy),
- Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer,
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Fellowship, (Laparoscopic Gynecological Oncology) University Hospital of North Midlands, UK
- Fellowship, 2013, GSTT, London
- MRCOG, 2009, Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynecologist, London
- MBBS, 2003, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal