Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg – Surgical Oncologist
20+ years of experience
MBBS, MS, MChSend Enquiry
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg is a leading surgical oncologist and brings his more than 20 years of experience in the field to treat patient with various kinds of cancers and tumors. He is an esteemed member of the international Oncology Opinion Leadership Group and Indian Society of Oncology. With his brilliant career, he has won awards such as The Young Achievers Award and Dhanwantari Samman.
He has also worked as a Professor and Head GI & Thoracic Oncology and Director for several years while working as a surgical oncologist.
He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon with specialization in oncological surgeries for treatment for Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Gynecological cancers.
He is also a specialist for parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgeries and also for Breast Cancer surgeries such as Breast conservation surgeries, Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies, and Breast reconstructions. He also has various national and international journals to his credit.
- Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Gynae Cancer
- Thyroid and parathyroid problems
- Gastro Cancers
Work Experience of Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
- Senior Consultant, Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Associate Professor, Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai
- Senior Resident, Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai
- Senior Resident, S.N. Medical College, Agra
- Senior Resident, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Senior Resident, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Delhi
- MBBS, 1992, S.N. Medical College, Agra
- MS, 1997, S.N. Medical College, Agra
- MCh, 2002, Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai