Dr. Kuldeep Sharma
Dr. Kuldeep Sharma – Surgical Oncologist
16+ years of experience
DNB, MD, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Kuldeep Sharma is a well known Radiation Oncologist practicing successfully for more than 16 years.
A young & dynamic oncologist with a keen interest in new generation radiotherapy techniques like IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, SRS, and SBRT. He has an experience of more than 14 years with his areas of interest like Head & Neck cancers, Prostate Cancer, Brain Tumors and Cancers of the females.
After completing his MBBS and MD from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, he obtained his DNB from National Board of Examination. Thereafter, he received a Fellowship in Precision Beam Radiotherapy from Medanta- The Medicity and Diploma in Pain & Palliative Medicine from Cardiff University, UK.
- External Beam Radiotherapy
- Intensity Beam Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- Gynaecology Cancer Treatment
- Brain Tumor Treatment
- Head and Neck Cancer treatment
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Gastro-Intestinal Cancer Treatment
- Hormonal Treatments
- Oncology Consultations
- Women Cancer Screening
- Cancer Directed Counselling
- Radiation Oncology
- Fellowship, Cardiff University, UK
- DNB, National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- MD, Maulana Azad College, New Delhi.
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi