Dr. Karan Gupta
7+ years of experience
MBBS, DNBSend Enquiry
Dr. Karan Gupta is a renowned Head & Neck Oncologist with experience of more than 7 years.
He has expertise in the Minimally invasive Head-Neck Surgery, Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS), Robotic Thyroidectomy, and Endoscopic Head-Neck surgery.
He has a professional membership with the British Association of Head & Neck Oncology (BAHNO), Foundation of Head-Neck Oncology (FHNO), European Head & Neck Society (EHNS), International Federation of Head & Neck Societies (IFHNOS), and European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Dr. Karan Gupta Gupta has received several awards for his incredible contributions. He has publications in national as well as in international journals.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Head and Neck
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Anterior skull base surgeries, (CSF Leak, skull base tumors)
- Endo DCR
- Laryngeal tumors
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi University
- MS, Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- DNB, National Board of Examination (NBE)
- Fellowship, HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad
- Fellowship, Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai