Dr. Kamal Verma
Dr. Kamal Verma – Surgical Oncologist
22+ years of experience
DNB, Diploma, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Kamal has a long and rich clinical experience in the specialty of Radiation Oncology. After completing Senior Residency at Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, he served at National Cancer Institute, Sabratha, Libya as well as at Princess Marina Hospital, Gabarone, Botswana with responsibility of providing comprehensive cancer treatment for the patients and formulating National program for Cancer control.
Dr Kamal has special interest in the use of Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) and PET scan based techniques for cancer management.
- Brachytherapy procedures,
- Radiotherapy for Head and Neck cancers,
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT),
- PET scan
- DNB, 2000, G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Diploma, 1997, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- MBBS, 1992, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak