Dr. Kabir Rehmani
Dr. Kabir Rehmani – Surgical Oncologist
13+ years of experience
MBBS, MS, MRCS, FellowshipSend Enquiry
Dr. Kabir Rehmani has 13 years of practising experience in Oncology. He has expertise in the Head & Neck onco surgeries and Reconstruction, Advanced oncologic Laparoscopic surgeries, women cancers- Breast health & Oncoplasty, GynecOncology and added competencies such as Plastic & Reconstructive Procedures.
He is an active member of the American Head, Neck Society (AHNS) & Society of Surgical Oncology USA (SSO). Dr. Kabir has several publications in international as well as national journals. He completed his training from Tata Hospital Mumbai, Sloan Memorial Kettering New York, Guy’s Hospital London.
He did MBBS from RDU, Jabalpur, MS (GS) from Mumbai University, Mumbai, ECFMG certification, MRCS from Edinburgh, UK, Fellowship in Surgical Oncology from PAKH, Mumbai, Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology from TMH, Mumbai, ESSO Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty from Guys Hospital, Londo and Head & Neck Fellowship from MSKCC, New York.
He is a member SSO (Surgical Society of Oncology- USA), AHNS (American Head & Neck Society), MRCS (Member of Royal College of Surgeons) Edinburgh, U.K, IASO, FHNO, AGOI, ABSICON and ASI.
- Head & Neck onco surgeries and Reconstruction,
- Advanced oncologic Laparoscopic surgeries,
- Breast health & Oncoplasty,
- MBBS, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur
- MS, Mumbai University, Mumbai
- MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- Fellowship, (Breast Oncoplasty) Guys Hospital, London
- Fellowship, (Head & Neck) MSKCC, New York