Dr. Jagdev Singh Sekhon
Dr. Jagdev Singh Sekhon – Medical Oncologist
31+ years of experience
MBBS, MD, DMSend Enquiry
Dr. Jagdev Singh Sekhon is an MBBS from AFMC PUNE (Poona University),M.D. (GEN. MEDICINE) from KMC MANIPAL (Mangalore University) and D.M. (MEDICAL ONCOLOGY) from KMIO BANGALORE (Bangalore University).He has over 31 years of rich experience in his field. He has attended various National and International Conferences. He has given various talks at International Forums :
- Progress in the Management of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in the last decade: 1st SAARC Conference in Oncology at DhakaBangladesh.
- Newer Drugs in the Management Of Gall Bladder Cancer Asia Pacific Regional Cancer Conference At Kota Kinabalu Malaysia.
- Breast Cancer Scenario in North India: Euorpean Breast Cancer Conference 2003 at Barcelona Spain.
- Radiation oncologists
- Breast Cancer Management
- Head and Neck Tumor
- Cancer Surgery
- PICC Line Insertion
- Chemotherapy of Solid Tumors
- Chemotherapy of Haematological Malignancies
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- MBBS, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- MD, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- DM, KMIO Bangalore