Dr. Aravind Ramkumar
Dr.Aravind Ramkumar – Medical Oncologist
15+ years of experience
MCh, MRCS, DNB, MBBS, FMASSend Enquiry
Dr.Aravind Ramkumar is a Surgical oncologist with 15+ experience. Persuaded his MBBS from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chidambaram followed by post-graduation in General Surgery at Railway Hospital, Chennai.
Well trained in Microvascular Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction and Minimal Access Surgery. His expertise lies in treating Minimally Invasive Surgery for Cancer, Sentinel Node Biopsy, Peritonectomy, and HIPEC for advanced abdominal cancer, Multimodality management of Esophageal cancer, and microvascular reconstruction.
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- HIPEC for advanced abdominal cancer
- Multimodality management of Esophageal cancer
- Microvascular reconstruction.
- MCh, 2007, CANCER INSTITUTE, Chennai.
- MRCS, 2004, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- DNB, 2003, Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Chennai.
- MBBS, 1998, Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalai University.