Dr. Anil Kumar
10+ years of experience
MRCS, DNB, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Anil Kumar is a well-experienced Medical Oncologist with more than 10 years of experience in the field. He completed his MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, Karnataka in 2005, MD-Medicine at PGIMER, Chandigarh, India in 2009, and DM-Medical Oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology in 2013.
He has rigorous three-years of training in Haematoncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, and Medical Oncology from a prestigious institute in South India.
He holds expertise in managing and treating cancers related to the Lung, Pleura, Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Colon, Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Bone, Skin, Lymphomas of all types, Brain Tumors, Kidney, Urinary Bladder, Prostrate, Head and Neck.
He has presented papers at several international conferences and has published notable articles in peer-reviewed international journals. Moreover, his publications have been cited 36 times in various international papers published in renowned journals.
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia in Children
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- MBBS, 2005, Bangalore Medical College
- MD, 2009, PGIMER University, Chandigarh
- DM, 2013, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology