Dr Anil Heroor
21+ years of experience Mumbai, India
Head of Department, MBBS, MS
Dr. Anil Heroor is the Head, Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospitals, Mulund. His special interests are – Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal cancer and Minimal access surgery (MAS) for gynaecology and G.I. Cancers.Dr. Anil Heroor completed his graduation from KEM hospital,Post graduation from LTMMC Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. He was awarded the Wockhardt medal for being 1st in LTMMC in MS(Gen Surgery).He was then trained extensively at TATA Memorial Hospital training for cancer surgery.
He further did extensive training at Memorial Sloan kettering Hosp, NY, USA and KURUME university hospital, Japan.Dr. A.Heroor has key interest in Minimal Access surgery.His area of interest consist of Thoracic surgery like lung cancer surgery,Mediastinal Tumours,Breast cancer including breast conservation therapy,Oesophageal Cancer .
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Mulund , currently working
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Kalyan , currently working
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant – Anil Cancer Center, Mulund , currently working
- MBBS – Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 1994
- MS – General Surgery – Physical Therapy Teaching & Treatment Center, LTMG Hospital, Sion, Mumbai – 1997
- MCh – Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 1998