Chairman of the Institute is world’s renowned orthopaedic surgeon in India…
The chairman of the Institute of Bone & Joint in India has enough expertise in conducting various orthopaedic surgeries including total knee replacement surgery, total hip replacement replacement surgery, shoulder replacement surgery, ankle replacement surgery and other joint replacement surgeries. Along with him, there is a team of highly skilled and dedicated orthopaedic surgeons who have enough experience in their respective fields. The Orthopaedic Surgeon & Chairman of Bone & Joint Institute is an internationally acclaimed knee and joint replacement surgeon in India.
World Class facilities are available in Safemedtrip’s affiliated Bone and Joint Institute in India
The Institute of Bone and Joint is equipped with advanced cutting edge technology like:
- Computer Navigation System,
- High Definition Cameras,
- Arthroscopic Equipment for performing technically challenging procedures,
- State-of-the-Art “Bone Bank” for difficult cases like revision arthroplasty and bone loss following tumour resection (Facilities for chondrocyte culture and meniscal transplant also exist for young arthritic individuals)
- Alpha Operation Theatre which can be accessed from anywhere in the world via satellite linkage for continuing medical education
- Modern rehabilitation department with gait analysis lab
- hydrotherapy pool
- electrotherapy equipment and state of art gym for rehabilitation
If you’re looking for knee replacement surgery or hip replacement surgery at Bone and Joint Institute in India, then you would be happy to know that Bone & Joint Institute has a state-of-the-art “Bone Bank” to help doctors in difficult cases like revision arthroplasty and bone loss following tumor resection. Moreover, its Alpha Operation Theatre can be accessed from anywhere via satellite linkage for continuing medical education.
At Safemedtrip’s affiliated Bone and Joint Institute in India there is a latest rehabilitation department with gait analysis lab, hydrotherapy pool, electrotherapy equipment and state of art gym for rehabilitation. There is a highly proficient team of musculo-skeletal anesthesiologists that offers excellent pre, intra and post-operative care. The Bone & Joint Institute has highly experienced and dedicated rheumatologist for tackling arthritis. The team of doctors is supported by highly experienced physiotherapists and occupational therapist that provide out-patient, in-patient as well as domiciliary care to the patients.
Get more information on any kind of orthopedic Surgery, Please visit this link :